It’s almost time for the official, technical, chronological end of 2013 and the beginning of 2014.
We all have a lot to be thankful for. Here’s an obligatory list the Hope Mills Bee is thankful for:
1. You are you. We’re thankful for that, unless you’re bad. But if you’re bad, you’re probably not reading this.
2. We are us. We look forward to helping you.
3. The past is the past. Remember the good and bad and be thankful for both.
4. The future is the future. This is the only time period we can change.
5. Life is good. Even when it seems bad, it’s really all working out for good.
6. God is God. No matter what any of us think or how differently we express our thoughts, he’s still God.
7. Hope Mills is Hope Mills. No matter what all the clowns and haters might say, it’s the way #1-5 combine that makes Hope Mills great, even without The Pond.
Let’s all work together to make 2014 better than 2013.
Happy New Year from the Hope Mills Bee!